It’s going to be an exciting Super Bowl this Sunday pitting brother against brother. And, oh brother, you need a party drink that’s not high maintenance. (Don’t want to miss a second of the game mixing drinks, do you?) Enter Ginger Shandies. A delightful blend of ginger beer and a light Hoegaarden which is sure to please both Ravens and ‘Niners fans alike! Cheers!
Not sure how I feel about this. I have not tried the Brewsy Sangria so cannot speak to it’s drinkability, but it seems to be rather interesting based on the ingredients. The pear adds a bit of a fall flair that might be a quite refreshing backdrop to the beer. If anyone gives this a go, please share your thoughts! Cheers!!
I don’t know about you but those of us with kids heading back to school Monday are lamenting the return of the crazy fall schedule. The 1st Annual DC Funky Fresh Foodie Fest on Saturday August 25th from 1-9PM at the DC Fairgrounds is just the cure! How cool to combine food trucks in one locale with beer, cocktails, music, giveaways and Nats Park next door!
Check out the deets here:
Regular Admission Tickets Include:
• Access to the Main Event Area from 1-9pm
• Commemorative Funky Fresh Foodie Fest Beer Stein
• Delicious food from TEN of D.C.’s best food trucks dishing up specially prepared small portions
• THREE full drinks (or 10 tastings of) premium craft beers, wine, Tito’s Vodka & Red Bull, or margaritas
• TWO refreshing non-alcoholic drinks
• Entertainment by FOUR Incredible D.C. bands
• Live voting in the first ever D.C. Karaoke Invitational
• Announcement of the D.C. Trucky Awards winners (vote now at Food Truck Fiesta)
• Tons of free giveaways
• Funky Fresh Interactive Art
• Access to the Google Lounge and KIND Misting Tent
• Complimentary Honest Tea Solar-Powered Cell Phone Charging Stations
• See the 2013 Ford Fusion before it hits showrooms
• Purchase Regular Admission Tickets (over $100 value) for $59.99 HERE